As a consumer group, Believers have low resources and an Ideals motivation.
Members of this group typically:
- Believe in basic rights and wrongs to lead a good life
- Rely on spirituality and faith to provide inspiration
- Want friendly communities
- Watch TV and read romance novels to find an escape
- Want to know where things stand; have no tolerance for ambiguity
- Are not looking to change society
- Find advertising a legitimate source of information
- Value constancy and stability (can appear to be loyal)
- Have strong me-too fashion attitudes.
Source: Nationally representative samples of more than 50,000 US adults age 18 and older from VALS™/GfK MRI and SBI proprietary studies annually.