What is the context and high-level view of the issue? Which people are onboard? Who actively resists and why? Should efforts focus on the easiest or on the most difficult groups to change?
Contact us to learn more.
The following text appears within the Social Change Infographic:
- Clarify the Desired Behavior Change: List the likely barries.
- Collect and Analyze Data: Embed the VALS™ survey into proprietary research.
- Compare and Contrast: Analyze the behaviors and attitudes of people with different psychology to understand the big picture.
- Determine the Cultural Location: See how society defines good and bad behaviors.
- Select Audiences and Create Rich Profiles: Gain a 3D understanding of the groups you want to influence.
- Develop Action Plan: Facilitate ideation workshops to identify a wide range of potential actions for shifting group behavior.