2014–15 MacroMonitor Syndicated Oversamples
Hispanic, Asian-Indian, and LGBT Populations
Hispanic, Asian-Indian, and LGBT households are increasingly important to the US economy. Stable, nationally representative survey data are available from special oversamples of the 2014–15 MacroMonitor.
Data from additional qualified households provide financial institutions a cost-effective way to gain a deeper understanding of and more insights into these important populations, leveraging the depth and breadth of the MacroMonitor.
|Population||Standard Sample||Custom Oversample||Combined Sample|
Source: 2014–15 MacroMonitor
Sponsors of each oversample project receive the following deliverables:
- A Top-Line volume: Results comparing the target population (Hispanic, LGBT, or Asian Indian) with all US households.
- One Custom Graphic Analysis (CGA): A PowerPoint deck with approximately 600 slides covering all MacroMonitor demographics, products, services, channels, needs, goals, and attitudes
- For the Hispanic Syndicated Oversample, the CGA is run by all US households, the target Hispanic population, and other subpopulations present in the MacroMonitor sample.
- For the LGBT Syndicated Oversample, the CGA is run by all US households, the target LGBT population, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and "other" subpopulations.
- For the Asian-Indian Syndicated Oversample, the CGA is run by all US households, the target Asian-Indian household population, and other Asian households present in the MacroMonitor sample.
- One Segment Summary: Two pages of bullet points and implications that focus on the target population.
- The Syndicated Oversample Data: An addition to your data set.
For MacroMonitor subscribers, the price is $20K for each oversample.
For more information, contact us.